The Insimbi vision is:
- to be a diversified, industrial company with a regional and global footprint;
- to continue with its plans to become a recognised B-BBEE company with a committed and satisfied work force.
Our mission is:
- to be the foremost ferrous, non-ferrous, refractory and plastic products supplier in Africa;
- to be a major exporter;
- to be recognised as a market leader in the supply of quality products, good service and technical support;
- to grow the company’s market share through strategic acquisitions in addition to organic growth;
- to substantially control or influence the production of the majority of the company’s raw materials;
- to ensure that a safe and healthy work environment is achieved at all times;
- to protect the natural environment within and surrounding the company’s premises;
- to strengthen and grow Insimbi’s business through a structured approach to diversification of products and markets and at the same time to remain focused on core activities;
- To be a significantly transformed, empowered, and recognised B-BBEE company.